Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can’t play fifa upgrade

by georgenik23

Original Post

Re: Can’t play fifa upgrade

★★★ Novice

Great idea. Thanks for putting it together. 

Let´s all hit up prominent YouTubers. The only way they seem to care is if it affects future sales. They have our cash already! 

Message 111 of 376 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was first told to submit a form which got cancelled without any confirmation or contact.

Yesterday I was told they were aware of the issue and were working on it.

Why not just announce that on their social media etc?

Message 112 of 376 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice
@rofiquel They don't announce it because they are probably not giving a * about it, Madden had the same problem and it was fixed the same day. I read Sony disabled the trial version for players who had this problem and then it worked but EA blocked this initiative because they want to "fix" it
Message 113 of 376 (540 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any news from anyone?

Message 114 of 376 (515 Views)

Free PS5 Upgrade nowhere to find

★ Novice

It s been a week. A week !!! And some of us cant download the free upgrade on PS5 !

It tells me to re buy the game in order for me to play the PS5 version..but i bought the game once..it is unacceptable...

Tell us at least an ETA for this fix !! Please !

I cannot contact your support, you banned me from live chat, you wont answer my requests and my tickets..why?

Give us a competent answer !

Message 115 of 376 (311 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have put my grain of sand writing about the problem here: https://www.dekazeta.net/muchos-usuarios-no-pueden-actualizar-su-fifa-21-de-ps4-o-xbox-one-en-ps5-y-... (sorry, it's in spanish)

6 days. It's a shame, seriously.

Message 116 of 376 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice
incredible...
Message 117 of 376 (457 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is the reply I got today. Somehow they are trying to put this on Sony and Microsoft. The audacity...

Message 118 of 376 (449 Views)

★ Apprentice

Man this is all so sad, 

I am in the same boat, preordered the Ultimate Edition on PS4, been playing FUT for 2 months already.

I have exactly the same problem, except I CANNOT login to FUT in the trial on PS5,

I still have over 8 hours left, but cant play FUT so kind of pointless 

The irony for me is EA Play, I am also an EA Play member and you can only access the trial through EA Play, 

So in theory if we DIDNT have EA Play we would NOT have had this problem, so we pay more, to play less with EA.

This has of course been escalated numerous times on my side, EA's Solution?

Keep an Eye on Twitter, 

When looking at Twitter they advertise them fixing balls and squads yet there are people who can play the game, 

It feels as if its being rubbed in at this point. Forget Donut Balls and allow us to play the game we paid for!

Message 119 of 376 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Bankbags Got exactly the same reply. Its defo something to with being an EA play member, I have cancelled sub hoping that I can then download after then but sub doesn't run out until 26th of Dec. Its so poor from EA that its loyal members are being screwed on this.
Message 120 of 376 (364 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help