Can’t play fifa upgrade

by georgenik23

Original Post

Can’t play fifa upgrade

★★ Apprentice

After 2 days I managed to download the Xbox series x 

free upgrade only through Xbox app.

know it says that I do not own the content so the game don’t launch!!!

I bought digitally base fifa 21!!!

it’s been 2 days and I can’t play the supposed free next gen version!!!

can someone help me???

Message 1 of 376 (3,771 Views)

FIFA 21 NEXT GEN NOT WORKING

★★ Novice

I bought FIFA 21 digital version and i have the xbox series x, however the next generation upgrade doesn't work for me. It only allows me to play the trial even though i bought the game. This i very frustrating I am not gonna. spend another $60 and buy the same game twice. 

Message 2 of 376 (3,742 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 NEXT GEN NOT WORKING

★★★ Newbie

yep, me too. did you buy through amazon?

Message 3 of 376 (3,730 Views)

f

★★ Newbie

I digitally purchased fifa 21 on my xbox series s a few days ago before the December 4th next gen upgrade and today i was hoping to see the option that’ll let me upgrade but i don’t see the option no where, whenever i go to the xbox store it always says “choose edition” whenever i click on the optimized x|s version, how can i fix this so i can get the upgrade, it upsets me that i have an xbox series s but im still playing “fifa 21 xbox one” 

Message 4 of 376 (3,666 Views)

★ Apprentice

same for me. i bought through amazon. i was on the phone with xbox support today but got disconnected. Anyone have luck getting the upgrade? 

Message 5 of 376 (3,708 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CreepyUnclePaul Same thing with me, I have xbox one version but tells me to buy again the series x version
Message 6 of 376 (3,699 Views)

★ Apprentice

it sounds like some madden players are having the same problem. hoping this gets figured out soon. It clearly states that we get the upgrade for free even in the xbox store shows i own fifa on xb1 which gives the crossgen upgrade for free

Message 7 of 376 (3,689 Views)

FIFA Saying I dont own product

★ Novice

I finally figured out how to install Fifa 21 onto my Xbox Series X, but when i tried to load into the game, it says i don't have access to the game. I got FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition, and it guaranteed an upgrade to the Next gen version, yet its not letting me Play the Game, Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 8 of 376 (3,672 Views)

Re: Can’t play fifa upgrade

★★★★ Novice

Nobody seems to want to help! I'm the same.

Message 9 of 376 (3,683 Views)

Re: Can’t play fifa upgrade

★★ Apprentice
@jameskingofkings Is a joke we paid A game and no solution !
Message 10 of 376 (3,675 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help