Can't play chel with my friend

by juiceflexx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play chel with my friend

★★★ Newbie

Me and my friend usually do a PlayStation chat then chel (20) fine but after the update it would say he failed the connection. Now it does the dame and we can't play a game of chel (21). It kicks me out of ea and the chat fair fails. Now when we do game chat and start a game of 6vs6 the dressing room always fails before the game starts. What to do? Tried everything.

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play chel with my friend

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@juiceflexx If your friend is getting the dressing room error that generally means someone in the group is leaving the lobby.

Do you both have the latest software update on the PS4s and each tried power cycling the consoles?

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't play chel with my friend

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@juiceflexx If your friend is getting the dressing room error that generally means someone in the group is leaving the lobby.

Do you both have the latest software update on the PS4s and each tried power cycling the consoles?

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)