Can’t play bf1 anymore!!!!!! Won’t connect to ea online in time limit bf1

by TrollnAssassin

Original Post

Can’t play bf1 anymore!!!!!! Won’t connect to ea online in time limit bf1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was playing just fine long before a couple days ago when all of sudden when I got on and wanted to play a game that I PAID, it says “connection to ea online timed out. Your network bandwidth and or network latency may not meet the requirements for this game.”. This is just bs since I’ve played it before since launch and now it just won’t connect. Nothing is different, my internet never changed. I deleted the game and installed it again with no damn luck and I’m really damn pissed about this *. Please I don’t know what to do anymore, The EA support is garbage so don’t even tell me to talk to them.

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: Can’t play bf1 anymore!!!!!! Won’t connect to ea online in time limit bf1

@TrollnAssassin wrote:

I was playing just fine long before a couple days ago when all of sudden when I got on and wanted to play a game that I PAID, it says “connection to ea online timed out. Your network bandwidth and or network latency may not meet the requirements for this game.”. This is just bs since I’ve played it before since launch and now it just won’t connect. Nothing is different, my internet never changed. I deleted the game and installed it again with no damn luck and I’m really damn pissed about this *. Please I don’t know what to do anymore, The EA support is garbage so don’t even tell me to talk to them.

On which of the three platforms are you playing? Are you using wireless or a hardwired connection to you router? Have you tried rebooting your router by disconnecting the power for 2 minutes and restarting it? Have you tried the various connection troubleshooting tips located here? https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)