Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

by Rathwildfire

Original Post

Re: Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

★★★ Novice

The fact this has been 2 months now is just insane. The marketplace on FUT 18 hasn't stopped. People are buying and selling and we are all still able to spend real money on micro-transactions which has some serious ethical implications. The only way I can see this being resolved faster is to make this issue as public as possible to put pressure on EA to fix it. 

Message 71 of 132 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How much more public do we have to make this for it to get noticed and fixed!?!?

Message 72 of 132 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Railgage for EA, nothing makes sense except money - they can't make any good games.
Message 73 of 132 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think the next time EA Help posts on their twitter we all go on complaining about fifa 18 not working. 

Message 74 of 132 (994 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My tweets make no difference to them. I have been tweeting almost everyday and none of them are even being acknowledged. It's as if only my tweets or tweets regarding the fifa 18 issue are being ignored. All the other title/service complaints are being addressed. But I'll still continue tweeting. You guys do the same. Keep putting pressure on them to fix this. We deserve this.

Message 75 of 132 (961 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nothing more to add!

Message 76 of 132 (926 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The game doesn't work for 2 months. After this period, it is clear that (of course) no one does anything. I think it's time to put a stop to it.......
Message 77 of 132 (859 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. I'm very sorry for the delay in getting this resolved. It's still being worked on, but we don't have a date when it will be fixed.

Aljo.png
Message 78 of 132 (823 Views)

★★★ Novice

FINALLY! I at least am happy to report the following... Earlier today I noticed my game struggling to even connect to the EA servers. It kept booting me out of FUT altogether. I took a chance on that meaning that perhaps they had fixed the issue and had rebooted the servers. I can confirm that I was finally able to complete a game in offline FUT for the first time in months (usually it would just turf me out at the last second, giving me no coins but taking the players' contracts. This time, I got the coins and all has been good so far! I even had the confidence/stupidity to start up an offline draft mode and have yet to be kicked off that, so as far as I can tell, at least on FIFA 18 for the Nintendo Switch, in offline FUT, things are working again (for now). 

I wanted to let everyone know in case everyone was afraid to try until we heard back. Give it a go and report back to help the others!

Cheers

Message 79 of 132 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice

Xbox ONE. Problem still exists. 

Message 80 of 132 (759 Views)