Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

by Rathwildfire

Original Post

Re: Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

★★★ Apprentice
@marcofarlio the fact is that the servers of FIFA 15, FIFA 16, FIFA 19 are still in working order and personally I can play in those FUT. But 1.5 months ago something happened with the FUT 18 servers and there is no way to play matches. For me, FUT 18 is the main one, I have a very strong team there. 1.5 months EA can't do anything.... Although I'm sure they're just not trying to do anything...
Message 61 of 132 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Fifa 18 FUT servers are still operational for others. Thus, EA hasnt shut down the servers. Clearly, there is a long time before that happens as previous editions are still fully operational. 

Message 62 of 132 (1,832 Views)

★★★ Novice

No way, I thought I was the only one with this problem. How is it they have nothing to Tell us and it’s been a month. 

Message 63 of 132 (1,776 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If other people you know also have this problem, tell them to post here so thatwe gain more traction. 

Message 64 of 132 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo There is no way after a month of this issue you guys have not found the problem, get someone who knows what they are talking about here. You say they are “working on it” then why hasn’t it been fixed yet?
Message 65 of 132 (1,714 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, EA is completely making fool of us, 1 month and not able to fix a server communication bug, they are really f**** with us.

I think they are just waiting so FIFA18 will eventually come out of support, it doesn't seem to be apriority for them. 

Is there any other way to contact support ? 

good luck all . 

Message 66 of 132 (1,686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The other way to contact support is on twitter @EAHelp

However, they too have stopped responding to my tweets. In the past, they were replying within a day or max by 2 days. Now they have completely stopped replying to any of my tweets and are ignoring them. They are still responding to other complaints for other EA titles and services but not to mine. 

If you can, do tweet them your complaints and try to be constructive in your criticism. I understand that the situation has become rather ridiculous but we have to cooperate as it is in our best interests to do so. 

It is rather frustrating for us as a community to have to wait for such a long time and then still not have a single mode being made playable again, yet we can still money on buying fifa points.

Message 67 of 132 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@AstraOne3024 it's been almost 2 months, to be exact
Message 68 of 132 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Rathwildfire I've already tried everything: called Russian support, chatted with support (several times), tweeted with EAhelp, and created a topic here. All their suggested solutions were useless, and in the end (not understanding how to help me) they explained all my problems by the fact that my gold status expired... But I can perfectly play FUT 19 without gold status, and I could play all these years even when my gold status expired.... They call it tech support, even though they don't know how their game works.... Only on Twitter I got a little help: I was lucky with an adequate interlocutor, he knows that for the game in single modes FUT does not need a gold status, he found a similar problem on the English-language version of this forum, explained to me that EA already know about this problem and are working to fix it (what a naive person)... One single person from all the technical support helped me in some way, I didn't know anything about the situation for almost a month and was very disappointed... To be honest-I think no one will fix the problem. They have many other ways to cash in on players...
Message 69 of 132 (1,648 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same experiences as you do. Same stories with live chat support and twitter support. Done all trouble shooting several times but the problem isnt on our end. 

If getting the servers functional for us is such a huge problem, give us all new accounts. Verify our gamer IDs and transfer our current clubs (players, coins, kits, stats,everything) to another account.

Message 70 of 132 (1,640 Views)