Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

by Rathwildfire

Original Post

Re: Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

★★★ Apprentice

It's really unfortunate to see this. A simple fix but we are being left in the dark. We arent asking for any miracle. We dont want compensation. We just want to play what we fully own.

Message 41 of 132 (979 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Rathwildfire unfortunately, you're right
Message 42 of 132 (973 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm still waiting too. 

I can't understand why they would stop the single UT mode but carry on accepting people's money for packs etc. Well I can understand, but my message will probably get removed. 

Message 43 of 132 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'd like to think this is just down to a lack of resources/staff to fix the issue but for a game as lucrative as this, having been weeks now, it is unfathomable. For many of us this is the only game we play and a lot of people will have spent a lot of hard-earned money on packs etc to be hit with this, not just a glitch - we're not talking about Argentina's 3rd away kit is suddenly the wrong color or something trivial like that, this is a problem big enough to render the game completely unplayable. How can this not be a priority 1 case. I've never heard of a game in this day and age that just goes on for weeks being unplayable because the franchise can't figure out a fix. And although I don't think anyone in here is asking for compensation as such, how about the people who are owned coins for multiple games they've completed even though the game just threw them out at the final whistle, how about the kids who spent real money to play Draft Mode and blew 15k coins only to be glitched out at the first hurdle, the countless contracts consumed every time a match is played, even though it's written off as if it never happened. This is a big problem and I sincerely hope EA are not just sweeping this under the rug because frankly that would be disgusting.

Message 44 of 132 (931 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's extremely saddening to see that we have been chasing them for answers on all of their platforms;twitter, forums, etc; yet we have not found a solution. We as a group of people struggling to play a game we love so much are not asking for any compensation, eventhough there are people who have their results and progress directly affected. We dont want packs or any other form of compensation. We just want to play ultimate team because we have spent so much money, time and effort into building our clubs. So please EA, atleast let us know what is going on with the situation. We as consumers shouldnt have to contact on a daily basis for progress updates on an issue which should honestly be the top priority for this game. Once again, please solve this problem because we are all deeply invested in this game. Prove to us that you care about your consumers and tell us why we should continue purchasing content and titles from EA. 

Message 45 of 132 (906 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I wonder if serious problems with the game that are not solved for a long time (and will not be solved because no one is working on it), caused by the fault of the developers, can be the basis for a refund of funds spent on the purchase of Fifa 18, even after years??
Message 46 of 132 (815 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@Railgage 

We're hoping to have this resolved soon. Apologies for the trouble!

@EA_Aljo - Is it possible to have an update on this issue please. No-one has been able to play for weeks and the lack of updates is disturbing. If the game has been "end of lifed", please could you confirm this as it is unethical for those continuing to spend money on a game that is no longer supported by EA. Many thanks.

Message 47 of 132 (731 Views)

Community Manager

@Railgage 

We are still working on a resolution for this. I'm very sorry, but that's the only update I have currently.

Aljo.png
Message 48 of 132 (699 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I understand that you cannot give an exact date/time but could you atleast give us an estimation? Along with that, could you please let us know what the team on your end has found the problem to be? Thanks for your help so far. I hope we can all congratulate you and the fifa team very soon when we are back in the game. 

Message 49 of 132 (676 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I think no one can tell you what the problem is - if EA knew, they would have already fixed it
Message 50 of 132 (658 Views)