Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

by Rathwildfire

Original Post

Re: Can't play any game modes in FUT 18

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I understand that you dont want compensation. You just gave that as a suggestion. And ofcourse @EA_Aljo is just doing his job here in the forums. He isnt on the game/dev team. He shouldnt/ wont give us compensation because he isnt in that position to do so. 

As far as the state of gameplay goes, that's a discussion for another time. So we'll just focus on getting this FUT18 issue solved as soon as possible. We all want to play Fifa 18 for as long as possible because we have grinded on the game and enjoy it. Let's all just hope and pray that it does get fixed. 

Message 91 of 132 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Rathwildfire 1. Can you send your favorite squad? 2. What games have you played in the last 2 months?
Message 92 of 132 (997 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright, this is beyond a joke now. Yesterday was the first day in two months I could finally play FUT 18 on the Switch again. I played through a couple of offline draft modes with no issues. I've just started another offline draft mode, won the first game, winning the 2nd game 3-0 and it kicks me off the EA Servers at the last second, then runs an update...and now we're back to where we were two months ago all over again. And to make matters worse, I spent 15,000 coins on that draft mode for nothing. How can I go about claiming compensation for this?

Message 93 of 132 (959 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo Can we please get some concrete information or timeframe as to when this issue will be resolved? Or atleast what is being worked on and how long it will take them to get a single mode back online and playable for us? We have been waiting for such a long time and are still here searching for a solution.

Message 94 of 132 (924 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Rathwildfire I don't think anyone knows that.
Message 95 of 132 (897 Views)

★★★ Novice

I quit I’m going to pes 

Message 96 of 132 (854 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Bultroo PES 18?))
Message 97 of 132 (813 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nice...

Message 98 of 132 (760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo Can we please get some concrete evidence now? It's been such a long time and we still dont have a single game mode available to us. We have waited patiently for so long. We need to see results and wont be happy with statements like "It's being worked on" since this has been going on for 2 months.

Message 99 of 132 (705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Rathwildfire What response do you expect from the forum administrator?? He requests information - the technical Department responds to him: "we're working on it." He can't write anything new except another apologies. I can answer for the forum administrator - FIFA 18 will never be fixed! Sometimes I amuse myself by searching for rare silver cards on the transfermarket.
Message 100 of 132 (683 Views)