Re: Can’t play World of Chel with friends 6V6

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

Can’t play World of Chel with friends 6V6

★ Apprentice

I can’t seem to play world of chel with my friends. I can see them ready up on the screen and I press ready but nothing shows up saying I’m ready. And when they find a game they get connected but I end up left behind. Are there any issues with the servers?

Message 1 of 8 (903 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @Mega1X,

Is this occurring prior to matching up with another team?  Or after you've matched up with another team and need to ready up?

Message 2 of 8 (874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I go into the lobby with my friends, before we match make. They all ready up, and I ready up as well. It says ready on my screen but it doesn’t show up on the position screen that has LD. Then it says matchmaking already in progress and they find a game and I end up left behind

so basically prior matching up with other teams, I never get that far

Message 3 of 8 (869 Views)

EA NHL Team

@Mega1X 

Ok, and are you sure that you readied up before your friend started the search for matchmaking?  If he started matchmaking and then you pressed ready, you would be left behind.

Message 4 of 8 (864 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nope I’m sure. My friend even asked me multiple times if I was ready before he started looking for a watch. I made sure I hit ready. 

Message 5 of 8 (858 Views)

EA NHL Team

@Mega1X 

Do you have a video of the issue occurring?  If not, can you try to capture one the next time you have the issue occur?

Message 6 of 8 (852 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok.

Message 7 of 8 (850 Views)

EA NHL Team

Thank you.

Message 8 of 8 (848 Views)