Re: Session failed to load

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

@darealcrazyj @puncher_91 @r1ch007cs1 @FlynHigh909 @ShapedClock9296 

Earlier connectivity issues appear to be resolved at this point, apologies for this inconvenience.

barry.png
Message 11 of 35 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of right now, it is not fixed. I'm still receiving the error messages and am unable to play online.

Message 12 of 35 (1,478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the update although I would have to say it has not been fixed. Same issue persists. Please see image.

Message 13 of 35 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

OWC as well...

Message 14 of 35 (1,449 Views)

★★ Novice

Pls fix this I still can't play today.

Message 15 of 35 (1,437 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m still having the same issue as well 

Message 16 of 35 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not. Fixed. What is EA REAAAALLLY doing about this?

Message 17 of 35 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UFC 3 still works for me. I'm just playing that now and honestly it's a better MMA game currently. If they fix this connectivity issue, I'll return to UFC 4

Message 18 of 35 (1,386 Views)

Session failed to load

★★ Novice
  1. Been trying play UFC4 for couple days now. when I search for match online it will say failed to load session. Sometimes it will say no opponent available. I tried hard reset on Xbox. I also unplugged router and console for couple mins. No luck. Any help?
Message 19 of 35 (1,318 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, UFC 4 fans.

Just a quick spot-check, have you all power cycled the modem/router and console to verify a fresh connection to the UFC 4 servers has been established? Even though you might be able to connect to different games, they are ran on different servers so there could be some strange hiccup with the current connection you have to the UFC 4 servers that needs to be refreshed. Can you all double-check to make sure you have the latest PS4 software update and power cycle via these steps below? 

If it's still not working, let us know what your PSN ID is and ISP so we can flag it down to the team. Thanks!

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 35 (5,316 Views)