Re: Session failed to load

by darealcrazyj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play UFC 4 online PS4

★★★ Newbie

I keep receiving the error messages "The session failed to load. Please try again." "Unable to find opponent."

I'm connected to the internet. I power cycled my PS4 and unplugged the power of my router for 10 minutes, and I'm still unable to play online.

Message 1 of 35 (4,195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey, UFC 4 fans.

Just a quick spot-check, have you all power cycled the modem/router and console to verify a fresh connection to the UFC 4 servers has been established? Even though you might be able to connect to different games, they are ran on different servers so there could be some strange hiccup with the current connection you have to the UFC 4 servers that needs to be refreshed. Can you all double-check to make sure you have the latest PS4 software update and power cycle via these steps below? 

If it's still not working, let us know what your PSN ID is and ISP so we can flag it down to the team. Thanks!

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 35 (5,301 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't play UFC 4 online PS4

★★★ Newbie

THE SAME EXACT THINGS HAPPENING IM EVEN REINSTALLING THE Game....HELP

Message 2 of 35 (4,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HELP EA

Message 3 of 35 (4,176 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Says” session no longer available”. I unplugged both power and internet, restarted the game. Same thing. It's been all day. Does anyone have a solution? 

Message 4 of 35 (4,153 Views)

★★ Novice
@mqrayde Yes help EA
Message 5 of 35 (4,150 Views)

Session failed to load

★★★★★ Newbie

When attempting to play OWC/Blitz/QuickFight, I am continuously receiving “The session failed to load. Please try again” window. I’ve restarted my PS4, unplug the Ethernet cable and reconnected. Restarted the modem, any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 35 (4,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah me too I've been trying all day to connect any help ea

Message 7 of 35 (4,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m having same issue all day today. I tried hard reset, I unplugged Xbox from wall. No luck, Did you get it fixed?

Message 8 of 35 (4,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It might be on Ea's end wtf

Message 9 of 35 (4,164 Views)

★★ Novice

Yah could be, I really wanted to play today lol. Hopefully fixed tomorrow 

Message 10 of 35 (4,161 Views)