Re: Can't play Madden 19 on PC on second monitor

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play Madden 19 on PC on second monitor

★ Novice

I have a TV as my second monitor and that is where I want to be able to play Madden on. I can make the game windowed and then move it to my second monitor but as soon as I make it full screen again it goes back to my primary monitor. I don't want to have to switch my primary monitor to my TV every time I want to play Madden so does anyone have a way to make it go full screen on a secondary monitor?

Message 1 of 4 (2,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@EthanS_2411 

You need to change which display is you main monitor.

The following is for Windows 7, but works on Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/2002029/the-taskbar-appears-on-the-wrong-monitor-after-you-...

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,190 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Update: even after setting my TV to my primary monitor is continues to go back to my other screen when set to fullscreen

Message 2 of 4 (2,198 Views)

Community Manager

@EthanS_2411 

You need to change which display is you main monitor.

The following is for Windows 7, but works on Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/2002029/the-taskbar-appears-on-the-wrong-monitor-after-you-...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 4 (2,191 Views)

★ Novice

No that is not the right answer as I do other things on my main monitor and have my gaming monitor as my secondary screen for personal reasons. Why is it only EA games that refuse to let the consumer choose which monitor they would like the game to play on? GOG, Steam I don't have these issues, so instead of insulting your customer's intelligence by listing change it to your main monitor like we are too stupid to know that already. 

Change the user options so we decide what monitor we the consumer want to play it on or I will cancel this joke of a Netflix thing you guys have going.

Message 4 of 4 (1,525 Views)