Can't play Apex because of anti cheat fail.

by Krystaltears

Original Post

Can't play Apex because of anti cheat fail.

★★★★★ Newbie
So for days I can't play Apex because as soon as I land on the map, game closes with this message. I've tried everything that I've found on google, from repairing, to reinstalling to turning everything off, updating everything............. still nothing works. Yesterday I reinstalled (again) and I missed clicked and installed in spanish instead of english, and I played 1 game with no problem! I rather the game in english so after the game I changed language and boom, same problem again. So I changed it back to spanish and still didn't work. I uninstalled again and installed (in spanish) aaaaaaand didn't work either. Reinistalled again in english, nothing. Repaired the anti cheat million times, nothing, the game, nothing. All the programs on my pc are off, everything is up to date... its this freaking anti cheat that dosn't seem to complete itself. What can I do???
Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)

Re: Can't play Apex because of anti cheat fail.

★ Pro
Message 2 of 6 (244 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah... thanks but it didn't work =(
Message 3 of 6 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA has problems with the Easy Anti Cheat they won't address. I've asked questions on this forum and got more help from the community members than the actual people that work for EA. I haven't been able to play the game for 2 weeks and 3 days.
Message 4 of 6 (223 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's genuinely rude because 3 out of the 4 other posts I've seen have had a community manager and they were replied to at about the same time.
Message 5 of 6 (219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you have a problem with playing the apex game then you need to join our many whatsapp groups to tackle this problem.

Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)