Re: Can’t open packs in HUT

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★ Novice

Are you guys gonna fix this bug? Because I just spent $100 on NHL points and cannot purchase more than one of the same pack,  all of which say "No Quantity Limit." If you're not going to fix it I really don't care, just would like my money.

Message 11 of 18 (2,083 Views)

Community Manager

@M3RKxSURVIVOR 

When it says no quantity limit, it means there's no community quantity limit. Once in awhile there's a limited amount of packs that can be purchased by everyone. Once those have been purchased, the limit is reached. For individual limits on packs, see the banner outside of the store. It'll be on the store screen before you actually go into the store. You'll see the limits mentioned there. Also, your Rivals, Squad Battles and Competitive Season rewards count towards those daily limits.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 18 (2,040 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo If a pack has a community limit then why would that information not be on the individual packs? FIFA doesn't have any problem putting the number of packs remaining for community packs. Also I purchased a pack opened it and could not open another of the same exact kind right way, but an hour later I could. So what is really happening here?
Message 13 of 18 (1,905 Views)

Community Manager

@M3RKxSURVIVOR 

If there is a limit on the individual pack, you'll see that noted. That happens when there's a community limit. The banner you see before entering the store will list personal limits. It might say 1 every 24 hours or 1 per week. The pack that doesn't list this is the contracts pack. That has a limit of 5 per week.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 18 (1,870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Having this issue currently in the nhl21 trial. Bought a few packs yesterday. Went to do it today and says they are unavailable. Did this ever get fixed? 

Message 15 of 18 (1,598 Views)

Community Manager

@theogdoublearon 

We're still investigating this issue. So far, the only workaround we've seen is deleting and reinstalling.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 18 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me I have The Great Eight Edition and I can't buy packs it says they're unavailable idk whats going on. EA please fix this issue asap.

Message 17 of 18 (1,551 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @BUZZIE44 

If you're still having trouble with this, please try the following steps:

Delete anything NHL 21 related off your console.

Go to your consoles online store through a web browser and initiate the download.

Make sure the game and the update are both 100% installed. Do not enter the game while they are still installing.

Power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Try playing again and let me know if it's working or not.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 18 (1,501 Views)