Can’t open packs in HUT

by kobeeverton22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t open packs in HUT

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know really to be honest, maybe just checking store out and seeing if you can buy the pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I open a pack it says it’s unavailable when there’s no quantity limit.
What do you expect to see? Me being able to open packs.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:25 PM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KobeCrab
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Can’t open packs in HUT when it says there’s no quantity limit. 

Message 1 of 18 (13,351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t open packs in HUT

Community Manager

@8Sneaks8 

No quantity limit means you can purchase it as many times as you want when the cool-down as expired. There are some packs you may be restricted to, like 3 total lifetime.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 18 (12,863 Views)

All Replies

Can't Buy The "Untradable Classic NHL Starter Pack"

★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time I try to purchase the "Untradable Classic NHL Starter Pack" within the HUT Store for 1,200 Points (I have 1,600), I get an Error that says "Item Unavailable - The Pack you have selected is no longer available for purchase. You will be returned to the store." Then, I get returned back to the Store, with no Pack. There's 12 Days and 21 Hours left on the Pack, how isn't it Available?
What happens when the bug occurs? I get an Error that says "Item Unavailable - The Pack you have selected is no longer available for purchase. You will be returned to the store." Then, I get returned back to the Store, with no Pack.
What do you expect to see? I expect to successfully buy the pack, and a 99 Overall Wayne Gretzky magically appear out of the Pack, rather than the crap that they've been giving in this version... For real, like I bought the highest edition (Ultimate or Deluxe, whatever it was) Because of all of the perks and packs you got with it, and every single card was absolute garbage and not worth the extra money at all.. I'd rather still be playing NHL19
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:01 PM EDT
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Cuishy43
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Every time I try to purchase the "Untradable Classic NHL Starter Pack" within the HUT Store for 1,200 Points (I have 1,600), I get an Error that says "Item Unavailable - The Pack you have selected is no longer available for purchase. You will be returned to the store." Then, I get returned back to the Store, with no Pack.
There's 12 Days and 21 Hours left on the Pack, how isn't it Available?

I expect to successfully buy the pack, and a 99 Overall Wayne Gretzky magically appear out of the Pack, rather than the crap that they've been giving in this version... For real, like I bought the highest edition (Ultimate or Deluxe, whatever it was) Because of all of the perks and packs you got with it, and every single card was absolute garbage and not worth the extra money at all.. I'd rather still be playing NHL19

Message 2 of 18 (13,337 Views)

★★★ Novice

It’s also occurring on PS4 

Message 3 of 18 (13,248 Views)

Community Manager

@Player_6r4vsvrw  @kobeeverton22  @Cuish92 

Thanks for raising this to us. We have a similar post on this here, are you able to open packs now?

If not, please let us know which pack it is and what platform you play on. (Xbox/PlayStation)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 18 (13,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kobeeverton22 Any fix? This is happening to me
Message 5 of 18 (12,999 Views)

Community Manager

@HairyWeiner 

Which packs are you trying to get because there is a limit to the amount you can get in 24 hours. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 18 (12,979 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am trying to buy the Coach & Friends Choice Pack; have only successfully bought one of these packs three days ago.

States on the pack there is no quantity limit.

Also has “Time Remaining 90 15H”

That mean I can only get this every 100 hours? 

Message 7 of 18 (12,881 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried booting down and restarting my PS4 x3

Message 8 of 18 (12,879 Views)

Community Manager

@8Sneaks8 

No quantity limit means you can purchase it as many times as you want when the cool-down as expired. There are some packs you may be restricted to, like 3 total lifetime.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 18 (12,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

So you’re suggesting I can only buy this pack once... 

how does that make any sense? Literally “No quantity limit” means the exact opposite.

There are five packs... of various pricing... and the exact same info regarding “limits” and expiry yet one I cannot buy... okay then. 

Message 10 of 18 (12,853 Views)