Re: Can’t move out sims adult kid

by Ilois4

Original Post

Can’t move out sims adult kid

★★★ Newbie

I can’t seem to move out 3 of my adult sims kids.. I’ve had this problem for a while and it’s driving me nuts lol. Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

(pictures shown below is what I see when I go to move them out. No move out or promote button is shown)

Message 1 of 3 (809 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @p1h32wj6fk0f,

Are these 3 Sims ready to be retired? Once a Sim is retired, you'll normally see an option to move them out a few days later. 

If they're not retired but you'd still like to move them out, you would need another player to build a relationship between your Sim and theirs. Once the relationship is at level 8, that other player can request to have your Sim move over to their household. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@p1h32wj6fk0f 

You could try to fill the household with sims and then try to have a baby. The game will give a pop up that the house is full and lets you choose sims to be removed from the household.

Household should be full when you have your playable sims and 8 non playable sims.

There’s somewhere an old post where the full house prompt is explained, but can’t find it right now.. 

Edit: found the old post https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Too-Many-Sims/m-p/7872904/highlight/true#M5121

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (664 Views)