Original Post

Re: Can't move in Star Wars Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie
how do you disable it?
Message 21 of 36 (5,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am not using discord, I am using my Xbox One S, and using WiFi to stream the image onto my screen, I am using a cord to attach the controller into the Xbox port. I have been getting these issues very frequently, only moving a few meters at a time.

Could you please explain what the issue is, as well as a remedy. This is not enjoyable.

All the best,

Message 22 of 36 (5,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I have been doing that, but the problem persists. 

Could you provide an explanation? My controller is attached to the port in my Xbox One S and using WiFi to stream the image onto my PC. No Discord app, just straight streaming.

Thanks in advance,

Message 23 of 36 (5,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Make sure that discord game overlay is turned off. This should help

Message 24 of 36 (5,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was having this problem and then I realized you have to select your spawn location after you pick your character to spawn.  Most of the time it auto selects a teammate who is in battle so you can't spawn on them, which is why it seems difficult for some of us.  You have to move it down to Default to then spawn at that location.  Now all good.

Message 25 of 36 (5,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue

Message 26 of 36 (5,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same issue
Message 27 of 36 (5,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cant rotate my view any more.
Message 28 of 36 (5,282 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Omen9696 

Are you on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or PC? Others on PC mention to disable Discord. If you're using any other overlays or programs running in the background I'd recommend disabling those to see if it has any effect. That's how you can narrow down it possibly being a specific program. If you're on console check to make sure your controller and system have the latest hardware/software updates. Reset your controller settings back to default.

For console users try these steps below which can help correct most in-game issues:

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 36 (5,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Hey

Message 30 of 36 (4,603 Views)