Can’t move and expand room The Sims Mobile

by milasania

Original Post

Can’t move and expand room The Sims Mobile

★★ Novice
i have this empty room in my sims’ house and it can’t be moved or expand, it says this room contains a broken object. ITS EMPTY! HOWS THAT POSSIBLE?? it was a bathroom and beside it was an empty land but somehow the furniture on my bathroom moved itself to the empty land. so i rearrange the furniture back but it can’t be the same and the room cant be moved. now i used it for the studio party. please help
Message 1 of 5 (1,925 Views)

Re: Can’t move and expand room The Sims Mobile

This sounds like a bug. Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help solving the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (1,904 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@milasania wrote:
i have this empty room in my sims’ house and it can’t be moved or expand, it says this room contains a broken object. ITS EMPTY! HOWS THAT POSSIBLE?? it was a bathroom and beside it was an empty land but somehow the furniture on my bathroom moved itself to the empty land. so i rearrange the furniture back but it can’t be the same and the room cant be moved. now i used it for the studio party. please help

Check the walls for wall mounted items and also check the doors and windows.  The last time this happened to me there was a broken item, but it was on the wall so was invisible when zoomed in on normal view

Message 3 of 5 (1,899 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@milasania This game doesn't work like Freeplay. The Windows, doors, and pictures don't fly off the walls; they just sit there so you have to manually move them before you place the room. You can make the room smaller and see if anything is hiding there. If you already figured it out, just ignore this. 😊☺

Message 4 of 5 (1,845 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Toilet paper holder still attached perhaps? It’s a really tiny item that could be overlooked, but not sure about broken.
Message 5 of 5 (1,823 Views)