Re: Can't move after the first cutscene in PVZGW2

by EA_Jenni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't move after the first cutscene in PVZGW2

★★★ Novice

As the title says my game loads up and the first cutscenes occurs but I am not able to move after it. Thank you for any help.

Message 1 of 13 (12,170 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Check does the game uses NIVIDIA/AMD graphics instead of INTEL in default. The problem of cannot move should be because the game is using INTEL (which is not good enough for this game) instead of NIVIDIA or AMD. You can go to these control panels and set the game using these graphics cards as default to solve the problem. Attached the link with another guy with same problem. Hope it helps!  

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Issues/Keyboard-Mouse-not-working-in-game/m-p/5176577#U5176577

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (13,391 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Are you on PS4 or Xbox One or PC?

If on console are you waiting for streaming install to finish? Have you tried fully rebooting or if on Xbox One a power Cycle?

On the console, press and hold the Xbox button until the light behind it turns off (about 5 seconds), which means the console is off.
After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

Message 2 of 13 (12,130 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on a PC and I think is has to do with the update Intel drivers message but when I try to update them I am unable to do so. I don't get that message when I start up Star Wars Battlefront. Thank you for your time. 

Message 3 of 13 (12,112 Views)

★ Apprentice

Check does the game uses NIVIDIA/AMD graphics instead of INTEL in default. The problem of cannot move should be because the game is using INTEL (which is not good enough for this game) instead of NIVIDIA or AMD. You can go to these control panels and set the game using these graphics cards as default to solve the problem. Attached the link with another guy with same problem. Hope it helps!  

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Issues/Keyboard-Mouse-not-working-in-game/m-p/5176577#U5176577

Message 4 of 13 (13,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you, that fixed it!

Message 5 of 13 (12,052 Views)

★★★ Novice

After my second time of launching the game I still got the error, could you put a more detailed way of changing your card to NIVIDIA?

Message 6 of 13 (11,991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lol just got it working thanks so mush for your help.

Message 7 of 13 (11,990 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too, i just do not understand

Message 8 of 13 (11,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can I check the graphics if I can't press anything on my keyboard in the game? Or I need to change the graphics in my computer?

Message 9 of 13 (8,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, im also having this problem. And my Graphic Card is an Intel Iris Xe.

How do i deal with it?

Message 10 of 13 (6,984 Views)