Can’t make hut team

by zsmittyz1404

Original Post

Can’t make hut team

★★★ Newbie
Every time i go to make a hut team an failed to retrieve data / error code comes up can anyone help me out with this problem?
Message 1 of 7 (1,836 Views)

Re: Can’t make hut team

Community Manager

@zsmittyz1404

A full power off/on cycle of your console and router should help with this.

Connect your console to your router with a cable if you can too.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,818 Views)

3's Circuit coop issues

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else have issues when trying to play the 3s circuit for co-op online play?  After a game, I have to go in and invite friends back to my game(which is annoying after each game)... sometimes after the friend moves over to my side, I try to start the game, it goes to the point where it SHOULD be the coin flip but instead I get a "Failed to retrieve data; please try again later" with a horrendously long error code.  I get this sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row when trying to start it... then eventually it will get into the game, I may get to play 2 in a row before it happens again.  Anyone else having this issue?

Message 3 of 7 (1,783 Views)

Re: Can’t make hut team

Champion (Retired)

how many accauts you have on your ps4 console ?

Message 4 of 7 (1,740 Views)

Booted From HUT, in NHL18 when using "Buy Now"

★★★★ Novice

My Username is:  RandallPinkF

System:   PS4

In NHL18 HUT, I have been experiencing a "Failed to retrieve data;  Please try again later.." error message (See Attached) for over 2 weeks now when I attempt to use the "Buy Now" option in the Auction house.  Immediately following I get booted out of HUT and sent back to the main menu.  I have tried everything on my end from logging out of PSN / EA sports to rebooting router / modem and still no luck.  I did some research online and game across a user that had the same issue and said they required assistance by EA to resolve the issue.  EA, can you help me with this?

Here is info from the user that I mentioned above: 

"Spoke with EA.  Tech looked into it and indicated that it wasn't a problem on my end. Rather something on their side regarding my account and that he was escalating.  He indicated that EA would give me a Gold Pack Plus because of this issue "

I would also appreciated receiving a free GOLD PLUS Pack or two for my time and helping you debug this issue.  

Thank you,

RandallPinkF

Message 5 of 7 (1,749 Views)

Nhl 18 ps4 error code failed to data..... anyone else having this

★★★★★ Apprentice
Played some games online, went to 3vs3 and error code pops up. You can get into a game, get an opponent, but as loading in, error code.... anyone else having. Issue
Message 6 of 7 (1,750 Views)

Re: Nhl 18 ps4 error code failed to data..... anyone else having this

★★★ Newbie
Yes getting same thing
Message 7 of 7 (1,744 Views)