Can’t make any purchases!

by ericandcal

Original Post

Highlighted

Can’t make any purchases!

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve been having this issue since last month:

I go to purchase a pack, knowing I have the money in my account and that my bank info is updated, and it tells me it was successful but to restart the purchase - I close the game and redo it and same thing over and over but it CHARGES me each time! Yet no items! This happened again with an anniversary pack as well as one in January where EA said they gave me my items but they did not and I STILL have not received them if you look in my account inventory. It was $5.99 so I just accepted my loss but now I wasted $9.99 on the new pack that didn’t work. I’m very discouraged that I won’t be able to buy anything ever again and will have to quit the game that I’ve spent money and time on. 

Message 1 of 4 (593 Views)

Re: Can’t make any purchases!

★★★★★ Novice

I was told by EA to try on another device and it worked and let me purchase the 3,000 sugar token pack and also a 5.99 pack so I was SUPER excited but I just tried the valentine Cupid Crush pack as well as the 29.99 anniversary pack and the same thing happened again!

I really need this fixed before the packs go away Frown Isn’t there any way to fix this? It’s such a stupid glitch and I really would like to buy packs !

Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)

Sadly there is little to do when EA can't fix it for your account.

Could you try the troubleshooting steps? https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/
And make a bug report? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

Hopefully, it will be fixed in an update, until then please contact EA whenever you get charged and don't get content. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tried all of that 😭 I literally wasted $50+ on packs I can’t get put on to my game because they said I used two iTunes accounts but I was TOLD to do that! I was TOLD to try another device and that device was my mom’s with her bank account/iTunes. 

Message 4 of 4 (499 Views)