Can't login to account

by wildcard16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't login to account

★★ Novice

I only have one AppleID and I have always had my SWGOH account linked to it.

After an app update, Game Center asked me to login and I pressed cancel the first couple times.  My account loaded ok those times.

After a few days, I logged in to Game Center when prompted and it loaded a level 2 Mol Eliza account (KNWIN7FmRkq6x60hlX1UaA).

When I login to Game Center, it loads a level 2 account named Javin Vigil (9gKKoKRNRyCBrK9X2kSUnA).

Support says, "It seems that you are logged into the game with the wrong Game Center account.  Please contact Game Center and get the correct account linked with the game account."

I don't know how to contact Game Center and I don't have any other Game Center accounts anyway.

The account I'm trying to recover is 428-582-595.  I can login fine on swgoh.gg

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't login to account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @wildcard16,

The advice support gave you would be correct. They can confirm that the account you're looking to recover is linked to a Game Center account, they just won't have visibility on the Game Center account info as that would be Apple's domain.

Try entering in other emails you may have used for the Game Center accounts as this is a matter of identifying the correct one that was used for your SWGOH account. Once you log into the correct one, the correct SWGOH account tethered to it will load when you open the app.

If you have trouble locating the correct one, it would be best to connect with the Game Center support team as they may be able to assist you with identifying the Game Center accounts you may own.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't login to account

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @wildcard16,

The advice support gave you would be correct. They can confirm that the account you're looking to recover is linked to a Game Center account, they just won't have visibility on the Game Center account info as that would be Apple's domain.

Try entering in other emails you may have used for the Game Center accounts as this is a matter of identifying the correct one that was used for your SWGOH account. Once you log into the correct one, the correct SWGOH account tethered to it will load when you open the app.

If you have trouble locating the correct one, it would be best to connect with the Game Center support team as they may be able to assist you with identifying the Game Center accounts you may own.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)