Can’t log in

by bouu92157

Original Post

Can’t log in

★ Novice

I cannot log into the game. My WiFi works perfectly as I’m currently listening to YouTube music with it. This has been ongoing since this morning. Already tried restarting iPhone, deleting and reinstalling app.

Message 1 of 6 (379 Views)

Re: Can’t log in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i had this problem around 1600 hrs GMT +8 time until now.

stuck at loading cantina screen. i had to force stop numerous time, and reinstall the game but the problem persists.

CG please fix and help.

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Smartphone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G6 ThinQ
OS Version Android Pie 9
Ally Code: 277-485-223
What type of issue do you have? Cannot login. Stuck at loading screen. Both stuck using WIFI/LTE after TB DS Genosis phase 3 ends
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) until now
This is my only device.

Region: Asia

Missed my both arenas, half of daily activities, probably GAC and daily crystal  around 300-400 daily for both arenas as of 1925 hrs GMT 8+ time, 6 Feb 2020.

Thanks

277-485-223

jobhor 

Message 2 of 6 (340 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, it's frustating. I uninstalled the game, restart my phone, download and installed it back, same issues. Frown

Message 3 of 6 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here. Asia region. Reinstalled and problem still persists. Looks like i'm gonna miss my dailies for today... hope CG fixes this!
Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jobhor Thank God. Thanks CG. The game is playable now.
Message 5 of 6 (285 Views)

★ Novice

Damn, after 6pm always like this until 12am. Still can't log in, stuck at " Loading Cantina " screen. After 12am game works fine, c'mon CG!

Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)