Re: Can't log in with facebook on nba live mobile

by jonathanmb3

Original Post

Can't log in with facebook on nba live mobile

★ Novice

Hey when i try to log in with my facebook account i can't scroll down to accept the cookies to log in how do i log in with my facebook account when i can't scroll down to accept the cookies?

Message 1 of 8 (1,033 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @jonathanmb3 Are you still experiencing these issues? If so, can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (996 Views)

★ Novice

Yes i still have this problem, the picture is in swedish but i says that i have to accept the cookies but i cant scroll down to accept it 

Message 3 of 8 (974 Views)

@jonathanmb3 Please try restarting your phone. If the issues still persists, uninstall and reinstall the game. You could also take a look at this EA Help Article:

NBA LIVE Mobile troubleshooting tips

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 8 (934 Views)

@jonathanmb3 Just checking in, were you able to log in after trying the steps provided?

EA_Joz

Joz.png
Message 5 of 8 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Joz I'm having the same problem
Message 6 of 8 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same damn problem too....

Message 7 of 8 (864 Views)

★ Novice
I talked to Facebook and they could not help me they said that there must be a problem with your game, so to your question no it is not fixed yet have downloaded it again and all that but it does not work
Message 8 of 8 (856 Views)