Can't log in via Google Play

by syrioq

Original Post

Re: Won't let me log in on Main account do to 'network issue'

★★ Novice

Operating System and Version : Android 8.0.0

Device used : Samsung Galaxy S8 (Also tried         on PC using Nox, same error)

Ally code : 924-143-919

What the error says : Screenshot attached

Last time it happened : Every attempt for the            last 2 days, most recently 11:22 AM Est            on 11-5

Troubleshooting : uninstalled and reinstalled            both SWGOH and Google play games,                removed and re-added all Google                        accounts on device, cleared data and                cache from SWGOH and all Google apps,          updated software on phone and restarted

Message 51 of 77 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

• Operating System and Version: Android 7
  • Device Used: Huawei P9
  • Ally Code: 477-392-682 (Finally, found my ally code)
  • What the Error specifically says (screenshots are amazing): Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again
  • Last time this happened (provide date/time-zone/location): 01-Nov-2018/ +2 UT/ Cape Town
  • Troubleshooting tried (re-installed app, updated software on device, rebooted device, etc.): Cleared cache. Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Rebooted device multiple times. Set profile on Google + to public (I was that desperate)

Message 52 of 77 (904 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Android 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016 version model# SM-T580)
What's an Ally Code?
"Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again" (same as all the other screenshots)
It's happened for as long as i've played (new player, started a few days ago)
I've restarted my device, cleared caches, reinstalled app.
Message 53 of 77 (900 Views)

Re: Can't log in via Google Play

★★★ Newbie

Samsung Galaxy s9  

Date 20181105

Location for Irwin ca

I've uninstalled  reinstalled reset turned on and off phone I've tried everything I can think of really appreciate that this is being looked into 

Message 54 of 77 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry

• Operating System and Version: Android 7.0
  • Device Used: Asus Zenpad 8.0
  • Ally Code: 445-751-669
  • What the Error specifically says (screenshots are amazing):  Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.
  • Last time this happened (provide date/time-zone/location):  November 5th, 20:10 GMT +2, Bulgaria
  • Troubleshooting tried (re-installed app, updated software on device, rebooted device, etc.):
    • Clearing all possible cache - Google Play Store, Google Play Games, SWGOH
    • SWGOH is shown as "Connected" in Connected Apps of "Google" settings menu, trying to remove the connection and reconnect, no success
    • Removing and re-adding the Google account (several times)
    • Changing internet connection on different WiFis and mobile 4g WiFi hotspot
    • HARD DEVICE RESET - several times
Message 55 of 77 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where do I find ally code since I can't log in that's the only thing I'm missing
Message 56 of 77 (840 Views)

★ Apprentice
If you can contact any allies or guild mates outside of game, they can tell you. If you ever sync'd your account with swgoh.gg, you can also see it in your profile there.
Message 57 of 77 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Operating System and Version : Android 8.0.0

Device used : Samsung Galaxy S8

Ally code : not sure

What the error says : 'Failed to sign in.Please check your network connection and try again

Last time it happened : Every attempt for the last day, most recently 20:31AM GMT            on 15th November

Troubleshooting :

uninstalled and reinstalled SWGOH, Google play games, removed and re-added all Google accounts on device, cleared data and                cache from SWGOH and all Google apps, updated software on phone and restarted. Factory reset phone. Added a new google account with no success

Message 58 of 77 (812 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Operating System and Version: Android 9
  • Device Used: Pixel 2
  • Ally Code:573 935 982
  • What the Error specifically says (screenshots are amazing): Failed to sign in. Please check Your network connection and try again
  • Last time this happened (provide date/time-zone/location): 7:07 am, GMT +10 (Brisbane)
  • Troubleshooting tried (re-installed app, updated software on device, rebooted device, etc.): Reinstalling app, clearing cache and data, resetting connection, reapplying permissions in Google Play, reinstalling Google Play
Message 59 of 77 (803 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry

• Android 8.0.0
  • Sony Xperia XA2 (H4113)
  • same thing as everyone says: "Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again"
  • 06 Nov 2018, 00:07, UTC+3 TZ
  • Tried to:
    • Rebooted many times
    • Clear game app cache and data
    • Clear google services cache and data
    • Clear google play cache and data
    • Uninstall both game and google play
    • Removed google account from device
    • Revoked game permissions at google website
    • Reinstalled all listed above, adding google account to device, started game, allow everything asked. No luck.

When I opened google play app, it seems to be logged in. Other games works well with the same google account.

Message 60 of 77 (801 Views)