Can't log in to the game

by InquisitrDra

Original Post

Can't log in to the game

★★★ Newbie

So I've always played the game just fine pretty much since release, and in the last 3-5 days it's become pretty much impossible to play the game. At first it was just the Party Not Ready bug, which was annoying but fixable by relaunching the game. Then the big stuff started coming in. Can't connect to EA servers, Connection to PSN times out, Error reaching the servers and all this kind of things kept popping up when I try to log into the lobby, making me have to restart the game from 5 to 20 times before I'm able to play a single game, then have to sit through all this again. And now, in the last hour, it's finally reached the Apex of unplayability: I officially cannot log in anymore. Every time I click "Continue" I get the Unable to connect to EA servers error. I've tried anything that comes to mind: changed my wifi settings, uninstalled the game, changed DNS, data centers don't even come up when I press R3, it's just a black screen. I thought "Maybe I was banned for some unknown reason", but since it's been going on and escalating for days I don't think that's the case (I wouldn't have been able to play at all from the beginning if that was the issue), so I'm at a loss.

I play on PS4 by the way.

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: Can't log in to the game

★★ Novice

Im having the exact same issue. I uninstalled the the game 3 times now. Everything time i hit the continue button it won't even load the game now. Very frustrating. 

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)