Re: Can't log in to ea account error code 103(apex)

by crdc24

Original Post

Can't log in to ea account error code 103(apex)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to play apex today, it wouldn't let me sign in saying can't connect to ea account error code (103) I was playing last night no problem any reason this is happening

Message 1 of 13 (11,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here ... no help from anyone with EA .. weird part is my son can login on his PS4 no problem but not me 

Message 2 of 13 (11,389 Views)

Unable to enter apex

★★ Novice

So I am trying to play apex right so I boot up my Xbox and log in to my account but when I tried to go into apex it gave me an error code (code 103) so I did the logical thing to search it up online and tried everything I found turned it off and back on again turned my router off and back on again etc. Out of curiosity I tried my second account and it worked but only that account how could I remedy that with my first account

I checked and my first account is not banned

Message 3 of 13 (11,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this issue for the last 2 hours.  I have reset my Xbox, my internet, the game....but I keep getting "Unable to complete EA Account sign in (Code 103). See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information." Tried going to that address.....doesn't exist anymore apparently.  EA should be able to understand this frustration, and reach out to those trying to use their services, but are unable to, and either let us know what the issue is, or explain how to correct it.   This is absolutely garbage.

Message 4 of 13 (11,350 Views)

★ Novice

Have the same error code. My friend can log on perfectly fine and his game says I'm in the main lobby, but nothing works for me.

Message 5 of 13 (11,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for my husband. He’s trying to login on his Xbox profile and it gives the error code 103, but when logins onto mine it works fine. Very upset as to he’s the one who plans and put a lot into the game with coins etc. 

Message 6 of 13 (11,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I’ve been trying for the past hour and nothing 

Message 7 of 13 (11,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I signed out of my account and signed back in and it worked, try giving that a go you guys 

Message 8 of 13 (11,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It just worked for me. I had to sign in and out a bunch of times and change my password as well thank you 

Message 9 of 13 (11,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's working fine now I think it was a problem with the servers

Message 10 of 13 (11,106 Views)