Can't log in PS

by serratededge420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't log in PS

★ Novice

Hi, I bought a new PS5 and downloaded APEX. When I try to play APEX it tells me that my log in needs to be reset. When I try to reset it shows me an outlook that it has sent an email to. My email is not outlook, so its the wrong one for sure. I can still log in to Origin on PC, but when I click log in PS, it lets me log in to my account then it boots me to reset password again and never sends me an E-mail. No issue with any other games linking on my PS5 only apex. Not sure what to do. 

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't log in PS

Community Manager

Hey @serratededge420,

This sounds as though your PSN Account is linked to an old or incorrect EA Account.

If you don't recognize that Outlook email that's going to be preventing you from getting that password reset, as that's the email they would be sent to in this case.

If that's an older email you can still access, you should be able to update the email in your account page here.

Otherwise, please reach out to support directly so they can take a look at the account to help get that information updated.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't log in PS

Community Manager

Hey @serratededge420,

This sounds as though your PSN Account is linked to an old or incorrect EA Account.

If you don't recognize that Outlook email that's going to be preventing you from getting that password reset, as that's the email they would be sent to in this case.

If that's an older email you can still access, you should be able to update the email in your account page here.

Otherwise, please reach out to support directly so they can take a look at the account to help get that information updated.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)