Can't load the game model as fast as normally

by Luci_FerZoL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't load the game model as fast as normally

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I cant load the in-game model so fast at apex legends.I can load the model about in 5s but now need wait about 1-2mins.I will see the legends stand in the lobby normally but now the legends disappear.Need wait a long times to load.Every time first game of apex legends need to wait so long and sometimes I cant choose legends because the loading.I enter the training room the legends hand and the pistol all invisible like the photo.I checked my nvidia driver and intel driver both the newest version also I pressed the fix button of apex legends but it doesn't work.

Message 1 of 19 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't load the game model as fast as normally

Community Manager

@Luci_FerZoL 

That's weird! I'm not sure why that would make a difference, but I'm glad to hear it helped. Thanks for letting us know! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (1,126 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Luci_FerZoL

When you have the chance can you post a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website

Once you have the file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 19 (1,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is my DxDiag file

Message 3 of 19 (1,108 Views)

Community Manager

@Luci_FerZoL 

Thanks, I appreciate it!

When you have the chance can you try setting up a Clean Boot on your PC to see if that makes any difference at all? If there's anything else running on your PC that could be causing this to happen that might help to get around it. 

For more info on how to set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes when you've got the chance. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 19 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I tried a lot of method but all didn't work lol such as update graphics driver , use ccleaner ....

Message 5 of 19 (1,046 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent @I think the problem is it doesn't load the model completely before I enter the game, and i dont know why the sound have a little bit lag that I hear

Message 6 of 19 (1,014 Views)

Community Manager

@Luci_FerZoL 

Thanks for giving that a try. 

Did this all just recently start happening? Were you not seeing issues like this when you were playing Apex Legends before? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 19 (933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  Just recently happen , doesn't happen before, sometimes I start a game then connect to the competition have this situation like the photo.If i successful start the game it will have some lags like from 60fps drop to 20~30fps.

Message 8 of 19 (926 Views)

Community Manager

@Luci_FerZoL 

Got it, thanks. 

Are you running any sort of GPU management software on your PC, such as MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 19 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  I have MSI dragoncenter , I already set in best performance.

Message 10 of 19 (864 Views)