Re: Can't load past the Anti-cheat window.

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't load past the Anti-cheat window.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I was logging on today to try out the new apex update and cannot play or even launch the game. It worked just fine yesterday and all weekend before I updated this game so nothing has changed on my PC, plus none of my friends are having this issue.

I will click "play" in the origin application, the easy anti-cheat then loads and goes away. The origin application then pops back up and says "play" again without loading.

I have read these forums and other things for similar past problems with no solutions working for me, please help. 

Tried solutions:

-Game Repaired

-Run Apex/Origin/Easy Anticheat as Admin

-Repaired East Anticheat

-Uninstalled Apex/Origin

-Checked Latest drivers and windows (up to date)

-Defender recognizes to not block Apex/Anticheat/Origin

May be more things I didn't mention trying,  because I am losing my mind trying everything!

Message 1 of 4 (305 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@D4Hamburgalar please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex or any drive u installed Apex, as soon as u r in Apex folder
go to EasyAntiCheat_launcher and right click and properties then compatibility and uncheck run this program as an administrator

also do that to EasyAntiCheat_Setup u will find it inside folder Easy anti cheat

tell me if that works

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@D4Hamburgalar please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex or any drive u installed Apex, as soon as u r in Apex folder
go to EasyAntiCheat_launcher and right click and properties then compatibility and uncheck run this program as an administrator

also do that to EasyAntiCheat_Setup u will find it inside folder Easy anti cheat

tell me if that works
Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What a weird issue! Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@D4Hamburgalar we are here to help you, please let me know if you need more help, thanks Play safe and stay safe

wish u an amazing days
Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)