Re: Can't link to my steam account for another account

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't link to my steam account for another account

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i had my steam account linked to an old EA account and i just unlinked it to link it to my main EA account that i use. However i can't because it says i can't link it to another account in a lifetime? Is there a way i can get it linked to the right account so i can enjoy Apex and not have to swap with different accounts to play the game?

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Tristy444

I'm afraid we can't really help with account issues here on Answers HQ. I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I accidentally linked my EA account with my boyfriend’s Steam and they pretty much told me I couldn’t ever link it with my Steam account because of it. 

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Tristy444

I'm afraid we can't really help with account issues here on Answers HQ. I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)