Re: Can't link device from iphone to android

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Can't link device from iphone to android

★★★ Newbie

Can't link device from iOS to adroid

I have account connected to facebook on iPhone and  go through all the prompts and log into facebook and receive the following:

Error

An error has occurred that requires restarting the game. Please check your internet connection as a poor connection could be the issue, then press "Restart". If you have seen this prompt multiple time and have strong inter connection, then please contact us. ErrorCode: 9.

I press restart and the game doesn't load and the account is not linked.

I have a 70MB FIOS internet connection. 

Please help. 

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

Facebook connect has been temporarily disabled. They will re-enable it at some point in the future once they have fixed some issues.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227672/facebook-linking-temporarily-remov...

In the meantime, if you need assistance in switching your account between iOS/Android, you would need to contact Customer Support. Hope this helps!

★★★ Newbie

It took two tries at this, but the second agent was able to finally fix it.  My account has been successfully moved from an older iPad to a newer Samsung tablet.   You have to really be persistent to get the support agent to investigate, but there is a way that it works.  I sent the agent this link I found, https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227672/facebook-linking-temporarily-remov, and that seemed to motivate the agent to check further into it.

Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)

@briantogo2 Awesome, glad you got it sorted!