Can't link PvZ Heroes to EA account

by x_strangeluv_x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't link PvZ Heroes to EA account

★★★ Novice
I'm trying to link my PvZ Heroes account to my EA account so I can receive the hats in PvZ Garden Warfare 2. My EA account currently is linked to my Xbox One account, where I play GW2. I logged into my EA account on Heroes under the Settings tab using the same email associated with my EA account, but I have yet to unlock the hats in GW2. Am I missing something?
Message 1 of 10 (11,257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't link PvZ Heroes to EA account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Alright so I got it to work. Don't know if this solution is an actual 'solution' or just a fluke, but I uninstalled Heroes from my phone and reinstalled it. Then, when I opened up the game it asked for me to sign into my account. I did, then I went back into settings to link my Heroes account to my EA account as I did before. Verified code through email, etc. Logged onto PvZ:GW2 a few hours later and my Heroes customizations were there in a new sticker pack. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (12,841 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Did you also confirm the email...? At least with me it also was asking some confirmation number before linking. Just logged in GW2 and got right away announcement that I have stickers waiting.

Message 2 of 10 (11,063 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup, I used the verification code in my email to log into Heroes, and it seemed to work as it remained logged into my EA account even after closing the game. 

I even merged my Origin account (from an old email) with my current EA account for Xbox, thinking this would work. Nothing yet though. Frown

Message 3 of 10 (11,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same problem ea says there working on this problem lots of people had the same issue
Message 4 of 10 (11,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Alright so I got it to work. Don't know if this solution is an actual 'solution' or just a fluke, but I uninstalled Heroes from my phone and reinstalled it. Then, when I opened up the game it asked for me to sign into my account. I did, then I went back into settings to link my Heroes account to my EA account as I did before. Verified code through email, etc. Logged onto PvZ:GW2 a few hours later and my Heroes customizations were there in a new sticker pack. 

Message 5 of 10 (12,842 Views)

★★ Novice
How do you link PvZ Heroes to your EA Account?
Message 6 of 10 (10,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I linked mine a month ago and I still don't have the customisations 😭
Message 7 of 10 (9,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I dont know how.
Message 8 of 10 (8,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to link my progress to an account, Ea, Facebook, google, etc. The problem is, I'm not sure how, I need to transfer my progress to my tablet. This is really annoying, I know.

Message 9 of 10 (8,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I don’t think I have stickers

Message 10 of 10 (7,386 Views)