Re: Can’t join online sessions

by mmdr7790

Original Post

NFS Payback multiplayer issue PC

★★★ Newbie

Hi All

Right i have an issue which many others have with no solution.

NFS payback unable to play online anymore been playing on line since release date with no issues 

so my connection is fine as all other nfs games and battlefield games i have is perfectly fine 

my pc is fine nothing changed 

so before giving me useless links that does not fix anything but let me check things that is not the issue as i have tried them all 

this issue started yesterday and still is and issue, spent a whole day going through links that other people got a as replies to basically fix the issue which none was able to fix by the way. every time i try to go to multiplay the game loads fine, i choose ranked speedlist choose my cars cool game then seaches for lobbies which then connects then the loading screen comes halfway through the loading screen ERROR Capture.PNG

please provide a working fix ill appreciate a speedy response thank you Standard smile as i have already wasted a day and time is money like they say. oh P.S im on PC platform once again my PC specs are fine nothing wrong with it my internet connection is fine nothing wrong with it...

Message 11 of 16 (2,447 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same error, I changed the DNS of

PS4, then the problem had resolved.

try Google DNS:

Good luck 👍🏻

Message 12 of 16 (2,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried playing need for speed payback on all hangouts (free roam) and it load then this pops up6A8C01B0-272E-4EC7-8D2D-09D95D3CE9C8.jpeg

can u guys please help me I’ve been struggling with this all day

Message 13 of 16 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you fix error code dr1001 on need for speed payback
Message 14 of 16 (1,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i have your problem in ps4 

Message 15 of 16 (1,549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie