Can’t join game XB1

by Cmdr1Hander

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t join game XB1

★ Novice
So everything goes well at first, boot up the game and try to join a game. It will load for a few moments before returning to the menu and simply says that I lost connection to the session. Pls help
Message 1 of 8 (1,085 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t join game XB1

Hero (Retired)

@Cmdr1Hander Hi,

Also, try this:

In case you have "Failed to connect to EA Online" issue in Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4 on your Xbox One you will need to try this possible solution:

1) Go to Xbox Settings All SettingsNetwork (Network Settings)

Spoiler
xbox_setting

2) Then, go to Advanced Settings►► Alternate MAC Address and select "Clear"                              

Spoiler
xbox_advanced_settings

After you will need to turn off (unplug the power cable) your Internet Modem (Router)  and wait 15 seconds and turn on it.  Then, also for Xbox One (turn off your Xbox One and unplug power cable and wait 15 seconds and turn on)

Spoiler

reboot_modem

reboot_xbox

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,056 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Cmdr1Hander,

Have you tried any connection troubleshooting steps for Xbox?

You can find some steps below:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

Also, I recommend opening the Ports for Battlefield 1 if you haven't already, those steps are also below:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thank you Standard smile 

Hero (Retired)

@Cmdr1Hander Hi,

Also, try this:

In case you have "Failed to connect to EA Online" issue in Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4 on your Xbox One you will need to try this possible solution:

1) Go to Xbox Settings All SettingsNetwork (Network Settings)

Spoiler
xbox_setting

2) Then, go to Advanced Settings►► Alternate MAC Address and select "Clear"                              

Spoiler
xbox_advanced_settings

After you will need to turn off (unplug the power cable) your Internet Modem (Router)  and wait 15 seconds and turn on it.  Then, also for Xbox One (turn off your Xbox One and unplug power cable and wait 15 seconds and turn on)

Spoiler

reboot_modem

reboot_xbox

Message 3 of 8 (1,057 Views)

★ Novice
I contacted my isp and they said they’ve opened all the ports on my router, but nothings changed Frown
Message 4 of 8 (1,025 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Cmdr1Hander,

Have you tried any of the other steps that I've mentioned above, and what Preston has mentioned?

Thanks Standard smile 

★ Novice
Yes I’ve cleared Mac and restarted Xbox/router to no avail
Message 6 of 8 (987 Views)

★ Novice
Update: I went to my sisters house and connected the Xbox there, and the same thing happened, so I don’t think it’s my internet
Message 7 of 8 (968 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Cmdr1Hander,

I would recommend contacting EA Support via Live Chat, to see if they may have any other steps to resolve this issue for you.

You can do so here:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Thanks Standard smile