Re: Can't join an alliance

by DesertFox441652

Original Post

Can't join an alliance

★ Novice

I've been playing the game for a week now and haven't been able to get into an alliance. "Services are currently unavailable, please check again later" any fix for it?

Message 1 of 7 (639 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @DesertFox441652 thanks for reaching out. Pretty unusual, can you tell me your Persona ID, found in Settings > About? Thanks

Message 2 of 7 (624 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the quick follow up. My personal ID is 1004206237972 @EA_Grasshopper 

Message 3 of 7 (615 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @DesertFox441652, I've checked your logs and there's a whole bunch of stuff going on it seems. But before I send it all off to the team. Can you try clearing your Rivals cache in device Settings? And if that doesn't work, can you make sure you've linked your account to email, Facebook or Google Play Games and reinstall? You can restore your account after the first tutorial mission.

Message 4 of 7 (607 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Grasshopper forgot to mention that I've tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app. I have my Gmail account linked. Still no dice

Message 5 of 7 (597 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @DesertFox441652 for the follow up. I've gathered all the info I can and passed it on for further investigation. Can I ask what device and OS you play on?

Message 6 of 7 (574 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Grasshopper sounds good. I'm on a galaxy note 8, android. Thanks for the help

Message 7 of 7 (567 Views)