Re: Can't join a club

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Can't join a club

★★★ Newbie

The club never appeared when I searched for it. I got an error when trying to join using an invitation. All I saw was an error message saying "club operation 3 failed 11200"

Message 11 of 18 (1,540 Views)

Re: Can't request to join a club - Apex

★★ Novice

me too, its so annoying, i cant join clubs to get to master, pls fix it

Message 12 of 18 (1,612 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't join a club

EA DICE Team

Helps us to track the issue. 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 13 of 18 (1,498 Views)

★ Novice

Clubs on PS4 are STILL broken. Cannot invite anyone on my friends list (there is literally no longer a button prompt available), and when I manually search for people who are CURRENTLY ON MY FRIENDS LIST, it says that that user does not exist. It looks like I can *sometimes* invite random people I played my last match with, but not my actual friends. This has been broken for sooo looong. C'mon Respawn, get it together. It's embarrassing at this point.

Message 14 of 18 (1,389 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So....three months went by and no answer?

Message 15 of 18 (1,324 Views)

Club Operation 3 failed 11200

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When trying to Join a club myself or trying to accept an Invite from someone else, this issue shows up.
PC was restarted like 20 times or more since then...... as long as i paly now i haven't been able to join any club.
I can try any time and it always gives me that message so don't as me to elaborate how it exactly occurs. Cause it does always when i click "send application" or "accept invite"

Also can't find any solutions to the issue

Platform: PC / Steam
not using Account on any other platform, nor sharing my PC with others

My name in Steam is Shino "Sinon" Asada but ingame its made to "Shino \"
(just in case it could be an issue with my name?)

Message 16 of 18 (1,340 Views)

Re: Club Operation 3 failed 11200

★ Guide

Your alias “Sinon \” could be the issue, it that backslash is part of your name. \ is often used as an escape character and may be causing a parsing error with the text management, causing the whole operation to throw. If it’s convenient for you, editing to it name to remove that \, or escape it by changing it to “\\” might resolve your issue, but it probably won’t.

Still, often is easier to start with the easy changes and see if it fixes, as they can be done more quickly. Also note that if this does work you could then just change the alias back right away and probably not encounter any issues.

Message 17 of 18 (1,317 Views)

Re: Club Operation 3 failed 11200

★ Novice

Just wanted to say that the above solution worked!

My Steam name had quotes in it but when I went into game it showed up as a slash for some reason.

I removed the quotes from my steam name and can now join

'

Thanks!

Message 18 of 18 (1,143 Views)