Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can't invite or join friends

by coryminh

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey there, Freelancers!

For those having difficulty sending invites, are you currently set Invisible on your platform of choice?

Arrenai Cat

Message 11 of 21 (1,464 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Pc version, all are online and after accept the request nothing change. Sometimes do a loading screen and a popup tell the server is full, but the party is empty. We tried in town, in maps before select mission and in propellant chamber, but all time fails. And in menu the join Button is gray, and when is white not work. =(
Message 12 of 21 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue. Not invisible (though I should be able to be), public or private set in game. When I try a little "+" goes over their name and that's it. I'm pretty surprised this is an issue considering it had an open beta. We are on the same LAN, if that matters.

Message 13 of 21 (1,441 Views)

★★ Novice

Dame here both online same settings and everything it also happened in the open demo but I thought it would of been fixed 

Message 14 of 21 (1,433 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I cad the same busy restart Pc and All work Well, try check shift F1 and look if notification on
Message 15 of 21 (1,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Today pressing shift + f1 a popup tell the party invitation and all work, but all time i have to do this for play in party, the join button in game menu not work. But for now i can play whit friend
Message 16 of 21 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

shift + f1 options are greyed out. Face to face rarely works. Both set to visible. It once worked after the server maintenance. It was exciting. My friend, who has the exact same PC as I do, also has less than a 20% chance of launching the game without a black screen of nothing. Good stuff.

Message 17 of 21 (1,319 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I found the fix after hours of searching what you need to do is 

right click your orgins app and select open file location then right click orgin.exe and put it on run as administrator 

do the same for athem.exe after you done this you can invite and join friends in anthem this problem has to do with having a open connection on orgin and anthem thats why people cant join or invite your internet is not alowing it.

Message 18 of 21 (869 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Guys i figure it out , well it work for me anyways . Just simply turn off your invisibility before log into origins . And yes i have others problem u guys have

Message 19 of 21 (451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Me and my friend can't see each other in our friends list but I can see all friends 

Message 20 of 21 (432 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help