Can't have baby despite marriage

by MissLuxera

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't have baby despite marriage

★★★ Newbie
My sims got married fairly quick, meaning below relationship level 10 and they also didn't progress very far in the romantic relationship. I know they weren't "true lovers" because I had already made that happen with another sim, and I was wondering if that had consequences, that's why I remember.
They got married and ever since the only interactions I can do are basic flirty interactions that I can do with any other sim as well.
Also if I want to woohoo or have a baby or similar things, it always says"you need to be romantic level 4". I had to be that already to marry and now I ain't anymore but can't reach it, also.
They are both playable characters in my household. I can progress with friendly events, becoming close and best friends, so it seems to me that the friendly events/relationship has overwritten the romantic one since I did the romantic one first and then the friendly. But I can only guess.
It seems like they aren't married at all even though it literally says in the relationship bar "husband - good friend". Idk what to do pls help
Message 1 of 4 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't have baby despite marriage

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

No worries, @MissLuxera. Let's focus on finding the way to make it romantic again and giving them their happy ending Standard smile

You have two options:
1.- Use flirty interactions with your Sims. You can do so by going down in the interaction list and selecting 'More options'. Using flirty interactions will change the relationship to romantic.
2.- Ask our advisors if they can help in this situation. You can contact them through EA Help page: help.ea.com

Happy marriage for your Sims!
-Mai

Edited by EA_Mai: closing this thread as this information is now outdated. If you have questions, please, open a new thread.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,027 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi @MissLuxera,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Do you remember if the relationship changed to friendly at any point? (You should have gotten a message if so)

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 2 of 4 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't remember, so I can't say for sure it happened or had not happened.
If so, can I somehow change it back to lovers, or somehow reset the relationship so I can start over?
Message 3 of 4 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

No worries, @MissLuxera. Let's focus on finding the way to make it romantic again and giving them their happy ending Standard smile

You have two options:
1.- Use flirty interactions with your Sims. You can do so by going down in the interaction list and selecting 'More options'. Using flirty interactions will change the relationship to romantic.
2.- Ask our advisors if they can help in this situation. You can contact them through EA Help page: help.ea.com

Happy marriage for your Sims!
-Mai

Edited by EA_Mai: closing this thread as this information is now outdated. If you have questions, please, open a new thread.

Message 4 of 4 (1,028 Views)