Can't go online on NFS Heat Error code 40010000

by HudsonBay18

Original Post

Can't go online on NFS Heat Error code 40010000

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have had NFS Heat since its launch date and have played through the game completely on PS4 but it will not allow me to go online at all telling me i need to sign in but im not sure how. EA.com/unable-to-connect has given me no answer it also gives me Error code 40010000

Message 1 of 13 (6,901 Views)

Re: Can't go online on NFS Heat

Community Manager

@HudsonBay18 

Apart from the 40010000 error which some other players are seeing, you should check the article that the error refers to:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/problems-playing-online/

Is your PS+ subscription still active?

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (6,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my playstation plus account is still active. and i managed to get online once a friend sent me an invite but a couple of my cars were missing so i got back into solo play and two of my most prized cars and the parts on them are simply gone. im am very frustrated. 

Message 3 of 13 (6,824 Views)

Item System Synchronization failed. Please contact customer support. 40010000

★★★ Newbie

I am able to play Solo mode with my inventory but everytime I attempt to go online it will not go passed this screen I am stuck on this screen and cant play online. I am concerned about my saved game being deleted.

Message 4 of 13 (6,799 Views)

Re: Item System Synchronization failed. Please contact customer support. 4001000

★★★★ Guide

@Astonead wrote:

I am able to play Solo mode with my inventory but everytime I attempt to go online it will not go passed this screen I am stuck on this screen and cant play online. I am concerned about my saved game being deleted.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 5 of 13 (6,794 Views)

Re: Item System Synchronization failed. Please contact customer support. 4001000

★★★ Newbie

Me to i have this problème. 

Message 6 of 13 (6,747 Views)

★ Novice

Same and I’ve checked my emails and nothing.

Message 7 of 13 (6,776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

iv got the same issue but on pc was online customizing a car and got sent back to the home screen and got this crap about signing in when I was 

people losing money and cars and I can safely bet EA wont give the cars or money back or any sort of compensation for the trouble

Message 8 of 13 (6,742 Views)

NFS Heat stuck in loading screen

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem since 5 days. It began with the error code 4001000 or something. I couldn't play online anymore. After a few days that error code disappeared and the game worked fine. Then, a few days later I started the game in the morning and in the main menu there was a wrong charakter and a broken car +my money was gone. And since that day nothing works anymore. Can't start online and offline, it just shows me the loading screen and when the loading bar finishes, it just stays there and nothing happens. 

Message 9 of 13 (6,248 Views)

Item synchronization failed 40010000 Error NFS: Heat

★★ Novice

I will ask for a refund. I can’t play online with friends but that was the main reason I bought the game. I keep getting an ea service error but my internet is fine and this started happening after a recent update 

Message 10 of 13 (6,222 Views)