Re: Can't get past the connecting screen - PS4

by vickana90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get past the connecting screen - PS4

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,

So for the lsat few hours I have been trying to open NHL 18 on my PS4. Have no problems before and also my friends do not experience this problem, and I can also not find anything on this site about it.

I can start the game it self and "continue" from the NHL 18-screen that opens when you start the game. 

But then what happens is basically nothing. I get to the grey loading screen that occurs before you enter the menu with the different game modes. It just buffers and bufers and says Connecting (It is not frozen, the buffer rotates). But this is as far as I get and this never ends.

I have tried rebooting the system and restarting the game multiple times without anything happening. 

Anyone knows about this problem and what I have to do?

Game is downloaded to my PS4 from PS Store and not a disc problem. All other games (including other EA games) are working as normal.

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section or in a way that you don't prefer it in here. 

Message 1 of 3 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Try deleting the game data file and reinstalling it.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (885 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Try deleting the game data file and reinstalling it.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 3 (886 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Deleted the game and downloaded again. Works after that. Thank you for your response.
Message 3 of 3 (642 Views)