Re: Can’t get into challenges, cantina store, ship challenges, events...

by notmeg99

Original Post

Can’t get into challenges, cantina store, ship challenges, events...

★★★ Newbie

I play g.o.h.  On an I-pad, and since last night I cannot access challenges, ship challenges, events, cantina store, or anything using a “find” button.  Game proceeds to the load screen with the spinning circles and chokes. Multiple times on multiple networks, doesn’t matter how long I wait for it to load.  This began immediately after I saw the first promo screen for the new toon from “Solo”.

I suspect she may be buggy, but I am not a programmer...

any advice? I can’t even get my dailies done...

Message 1 of 8 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I missed the entire double up period too.... thought it was just a situation at one point in time, but has not rectified itself?
Message 2 of 8 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Having same problem. Now have access to challenges and events but store doesn’t load can’t complete all daily tasks now. All started over weekend. Missed last character event so frustrating!
Message 3 of 8 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same. Started for me today right after the new character pop up. On an IPhone. Just get what’s on attached photo forever.
Message 4 of 8 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same Problems. Iphone, after new cahracter pop up and the waiting screen - just as LordVido mentioned before.

Message 5 of 8 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mine started working today after it did a download during start up screen. Must be to do with new character events.
Message 6 of 8 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had the same issue, when checking my roster I saw the new toon didn't show up.

i have

@bertimus68 wrote:

I play g.o.h.  On an I-pad, and since last night I cannot access challenges, ship challenges, events, cantina store, or anything using a “find” button.  Game proceeds to the load screen with the spinning circles and chokes. Multiple times on multiple networks, doesn’t matter how long I wait for it to load.  This began immediately after I saw the first promo screen for the new toon from “Solo”.

I suspect she may be buggy, but I am not a programmer...

any advice? I can’t even get my dailies done...

uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It seems to be working ok now

Message 7 of 8 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
if I don't have the game under my Game Center account would I lose progress uninstalling and reinstalling it?
Message 8 of 8 (501 Views)