Can’t get into MUT

by Gronk87monster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t get into MUT

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I try to play mut it says your account has been denied access to this feature. I spent 4 hours talking with support via chat and they couldn’t resolve issue. They ended up telling me they had reported it to studio team to investigate it. 

Message 1 of 21 (1,086 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t get into MUT

Community Manager

Hi there, @Gronk87monster.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (1,054 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Gronk87monster.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 21 (1,055 Views)

★★ Novice
@Gronk87monster did this work for u
Message 3 of 21 (1,014 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo im having the same problem and this didnt work
Message 4 of 21 (1,012 Views)

★ Novice

Same here

Message 5 of 21 (1,005 Views)

★ Novice

I am aswell. Have 3 different accounts on my playstation and none of them are able to get into MUT. Ive tried multiple times and have tried the solution posted above and it did not work..

Message 6 of 21 (986 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Ken_wsg.

Can you try restoring your licenses with the steps here: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 21 (933 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo it didnt work
Message 8 of 21 (922 Views)

Community Manager

@Ken_wsg 

What you should do is contact Terms of Service. You can find out more about that here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 21 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ken_wsg did the same thing and it didn't work for me either
Message 10 of 21 (893 Views)