Re: Can't get Battlefront II Deluxe Edition content

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Can't get Battlefront II Deluxe Edition content

★★★★★ Newbie

So I preordered the Battlefront II Deluxe Edition on Xbox before the beta testing, to ensure that I would be able to play the beta early and get special rewards. Even though I don't play on the master account, which I preordered on, I was able to use Elite Cards and the Special Rey skin that was promised to those who preordered the Deluxe Edition. Fast forward to the full game, and I haven't gotten anything.

All in all, I'm missing both Rey and Kylo skins, Yoda lightsaber mastery card, and all Elite Trooper upgrades. Is there any way to fix this? I know that the original Battlefront, and the beta, didn't have this problem. If there is a code, both the account I use and the master account have not received it in messages so there is a problem with that. I'm seeing that multiple users across the Xbox, PS4, and PC are having this same problem, and it's frustrating seeing other people use the upgrades while I don't have them. 

Message 1 of 2 (781 Views)

Re: Can't get Battlefront II Deluxe Edition content

EA DICE Team

Hey @dethronedking31 the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition content is only on the main account that have done the order or have been redeemed on, and is not shared with rest of the accounts on the Xbox or PlayStation, It is working as intended.

I hope this clarifies up the question you are having. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (715 Views)