Re: Can't find the link account button

by jamancodes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't find the link account button

★★★ Novice

Can anyone help me I cannot find the button to link my account i have searched everyplace for it but to no avail can anyone tell me what is wrong? It is not even in the settings  or the friends section or anywhere please help me i relly dont wanna lose my C&C account

Message 1 of 16 (2,736 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

I the two buttons for "Achievements" and "Link Account" are missing (as in your screenshot), it means you are underaged (below a certain age, depending on your location) and considered a child.

When you first launch the game, it will ask you for your age, to comply with the law. If you set your age, let's say to 10, but the minimum age for your country is 14, those buttons will be disabled.

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (2,601 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @jamancodes,

You can find the option to link your account within the Settings menu (on the main screen, tap the cogwheel at the bottom right corner of the screen).

Screenshot attached.

Message 2 of 16 (2,691 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its not in here

Message 3 of 16 (2,637 Views)

EA Live QV Team

I the two buttons for "Achievements" and "Link Account" are missing (as in your screenshot), it means you are underaged (below a certain age, depending on your location) and considered a child.

When you first launch the game, it will ask you for your age, to comply with the law. If you set your age, let's say to 10, but the minimum age for your country is 14, those buttons will be disabled.

Message 4 of 16 (2,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you log out of the app? My Dad doesn’t remember giving his age during installation. We need help. He can’t chat with his alliance or link his account. This is horrible.

Message 5 of 16 (2,529 Views)

★★★ Novice

what is the minimum age for Singapore? i am currently 11 but will reach 12 soon

Message 6 of 16 (2,520 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jamancodes, I am not 100% sure but as far as I remember, it should be 13.

Message 7 of 16 (2,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @WelcomeToAccord, that depends on what platform you are playing on and how you linked your account.

Here you can find all the information on how to link your account: https://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/can-my-lost-progress-be-restored-for-a-mobile-app-if-i-play-anony...

Message 8 of 16 (2,496 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Thanks

Message 9 of 16 (2,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Could you guys help me again i just switched phone from S7 to S8+ and i have a google account but could not link it so did not transfer data my name is jadecoded in the game hope can help here is my PersonaID

Message 10 of 16 (2,271 Views)