Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

by Centaurusnebula

Original Post

Re: empty game lobby

★★★★ Novice

Could somebody from EA respond to us regarding this issue !!!! Nothing has changed, we cant use any of the South African locals servers.

I always need to switch to Germany to find a game ( with high latency ) 

Iv had the game since launch and played during the LOOT BOX SAGA and servers were perfect. There are multiple threads about this across the web, your website and even twitter.

We are paying for a service that we are not getting. PLEASE RESPOND TO US !!! with some sort of actual feedback, as to how the game , match making system has been broken.

Message 81 of 221 (5,067 Views)

★ Apprentice
I honestly think the only way we are going to get anywhere with this issue is if we contact the Global Community Manager, Ben Walke. He is very active on Reddit and Twitter and does respond to queries. Cause we seriously need an answer about this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/
He can be found on the Reddit Battlefront subreddit with the name: F8RGE

Here is his Twitter as well:
https://twitter.com/BenWalke
Message 82 of 221 (5,054 Views)

Re: Empty lobbies

★★★★ Apprentice

I had this same problem, i went into the in game settings and changed the server i was conected to, the ohio server was giving me problems. So check the server ur using in the Star Wars Battle Front 2 game menu, then try to search for a matchmaking game again

Message 83 of 221 (5,035 Views)

Re: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie
Same problem with me. Is yours fixed now?
Message 84 of 221 (4,984 Views)

Re: Empty lobbies

★★★ Newbie
Hi, you not going to like the solution. You need to create a new psn account on your ps4, and make the region USA. You will also need to create a new Gmail with American address and number.

Then your ps4 will use the servers in America. It also means you will have to pay for another ps plus subscription. Welcome to SA.
Message 85 of 221 (4,917 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same problem for me from day one. I have left several comments on this. South Africa server dead, UK server dead. In fact the only server working is Germany but has ping of over 200 and suffers from low connectivity issues and frequent stuttering and rubber banding. I love the game, when it works, but am feeling let down as a customer and will be very wary in the future of EA games. Battlefront 1 servers worked like a dream.
Message 86 of 221 (4,897 Views)

★★ Novice

EA is a waste of time, bought this game yesterday and the servers are dead. 

Message 87 of 221 (4,830 Views)

★★ Novice

Getting a refund now because every time I connect to a server it's empty, I even switched to Germany and it's the same problem.

Message 88 of 221 (4,819 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey guys! Don't bother downloading the 5.8G update, the lobbies are still empty. Doesn't matter how long you wait, you'll be thrown into a lobby with one or two players who after a short while leave in any case. This is the worst game I've bought in all my years of gaming. Very disappointing EA, won't buy your games anymore. 

Message 89 of 221 (4,771 Views)

★ Novice

Please add server browser so we can see what modes are active, ping times, player counts etc. I really don't care what mode I play, just that I can play online at all. I'm in Australia btw. Perhaps I should have learnt from SWBF1...

Message 90 of 221 (4,726 Views)