Re: Can't find players/lobAustralia bies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

by manear26

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Still an issue.
Whenever I try to play, I spend 15 mins trying to join a game... empty lobby, try different game mode, empty lobby, change ping site, empty lobby
server browser option is what we need so at least if there is a full server we can queue for it!
Message 201 of 221 (7,305 Views)

Champion

Hey @gfunk_zero 

Some modes are slow right now but change depending on the time.  Your side of the world will have more activity during your evening. European pings will be better during your early mornings. Virginia is generally busy your mornings.   Might be slow to go so far away..

Some modes like Her Starfighters is always hard to find players to fill the lobby. But it happens, so I always check. Sometimes Capital Assault is busy and GA is slow.

A really good technique is to make a bunch of friends by sending requests. You will be able to see where and when they are playing. You can then join their game and  not be in a lobby.

What most do is give that lobby 3-5 mins to fill. Waiting on other games to complete and matchmake will send players to open lobbies. If nothing fills, quit and relaunch the mode and see if the AI will put you in another lobby. 

GLHF.

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 202 of 221 (7,287 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Major-Band1tthanks for the suggestions but these aren't really long term solutions, Imagine a new player buys the game they are going to run into the same issue, uninstall and get a refund

Message 203 of 221 (7,271 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Still not working. It's pretty much now a year. 

Message 204 of 221 (7,221 Views)

Re: Any way to find playable servers?

★★ Novice

And yet DICE claims player numbers are back to launch numbers.  I highly doubt this claim.  Either that or they're all on console.  PC servers are almost entirely dead.

Message 205 of 221 (7,161 Views)

★★ Guide

Never had problem to find players on EU servers except Hero starfighter assault and Ewok Hunt

Message 206 of 221 (7,151 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

its bad on consoles too. 
Have not gotten a game in Strike for 9 months now. So so so very bored of Galatic Assault and Supremacy is much the same. 

Message 207 of 221 (7,128 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, it is impossible to find people on Brazil server (50ms ping) before the update at least i was able to super quick connect on Virginia (145ms), now I only get empty lobbies and eternal waiting.

It's a shame EA won't pay attention to this threads, 1 year of complains, and 0 responses / solutions.

Message 208 of 221 (6,896 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here and its going on like this for months!!! 

Message 209 of 221 (6,466 Views)

Re: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

★ Novice
Still an issue years later, why won't the devs just implement a server browser? We can choose what server we want to join, you know.

Might make it a bit easier to join the optimal game if we can just see what's populated, hmm? I swear, this doesn't appear to be something the devs cared about -at all- given the circumstances so long post-launch.
Message 210 of 221 (6,446 Views)