Re: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

by ApexXxSucker

Original Post

Re: Empty lobbies

★ Guide
Leave South Africa before the Boer are massacred bro. Then you can game in peace :D
Message 71 of 221 (3,697 Views)

Re: Always place in empty servers!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yep, I have this issue as well on PC, I'm in Western Australia and can't find any match except the Ewok Hunt game mode, this is disgustingly poor of DICE (EA are so done in my book) they don't even address how technically * this game is.

I tried for 2 hours the other day, queuing with my family members and tried going solo and couldn't find players in any of main modes. Restarted the game 4 times, re-made the lobby and couldn't get players at all...

This was such a waste of money, paying $62 on launch was a mistake, we're nearly 5 months from release and I've got more issues than what I started with..

Message 72 of 221 (3,676 Views)

Svar: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

I'm from South America, i've bought it last friday, i did not play until sunday.  Could'nt find a single  match in the Brasilian DC, i only managed to play in MP, in 40 ppl mode in the us servers, but the lag is unbearable. i've never could play any other mod. 

Message 73 of 221 (3,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I can find a lobby, but i'm the only one in it. BTW i'm in Australia/Oceania servers.

Message 74 of 221 (3,634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have not been able to play a single game of Ewok Hunt since it was launched. Not 1 game. Every time I join a game the server is empty and it never fills no matter how long I wait. I have tried changing my Ping Site in the menu and this made no difference.

It is not just Ewok hunt that is always emtpy, Strike mode is also always empty, and this is my favorite mode. If these issues are not fixed then I want my money back!

I am in South Africa.

Message 75 of 221 (3,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Experiencing exactly the same thing. WTF EA?
Message 76 of 221 (3,565 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me after 2 April, after big patch. Before I was able to find local matches, now nothing!

Im in South Africa and have to use Ireland/Germany. UK also empty lobbies for some reason.

My brother in New Zealand have the same issue.

Message 77 of 221 (3,548 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I do not have a good info. I am playing in German servers (are the closest to my home) and Strike mode started to have empty lobbies too. Even saturday around 12-14.. Galactic Assault is fine, but who know for how long. Sadly this happened when they fixed counting kills progress, I started to worry if I even get 400 kills.
Message 78 of 221 (3,533 Views)

★★★ Novice

Very disappointed in EA. I'm in South Africa and haven't been able to find a single lobby with players in for the last two weeks. This is a perfect example of how a good game goes bad. I've lost all interest! 

Message 79 of 221 (3,469 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe it's temporary solution but worth to try. If you buy 1 month sub of ping improvement program you can set connection to program server for example Frankfurt (manualy connection do not use optimal trade route) . Than game will recognise you that you are from Germany and will connect you to the Germany servers where it;s possible to do Starfighter and Galactic Assault matches. For these modes queue is like 5 sec in German servers. Problem is strike mode. Some time ago I was using WTfast for other game and for me it worked like that (are many similiar programs on market). Never tried this in Battlefront so will be wise to ask support of the program you choose if it will work like that. But from Africa to Frankfurt server even with ping impovement program ping will be high so decision is yours. Maybe for start use program trial to check if this will help.

Message 80 of 221 (3,461 Views)