Re: Any way to find playable servers?

by Narkinhos

Original Post

Any way to find playable servers?

★★ Novice

I keep trying to play the game and when it does find a match I usually have the connection warning. It looks relatively smooth on my end, but often if I end up shooting someone point-blank no damage happens and I die. There are clear latency issues, but no way to even see how bad it is in game or choose a match accordingly. My connection to other games is perfectly fine, of course, as I've tested numerous times. 

Is there any way to set selection criteria, or, heaven forbid, use a server browser? Or to see when there's at least a match in one of the modes that might have a decent connection? As it is, this game is getting really frustrating to try and play.

Message 41 of 221 (15,584 Views)

servers empty, brazil and onther countrys

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I cant play this game, is impossible, every time that i trie to find a server of any mode i cant find no one, everytime a empty server, rare i join a game, yesterday i decide to see how much time i will spend to find a HvV match, i spended almost 1 hour. serious fix servers or matchmaking or make a servers list to select and join.

ps: where is the basics features like choose the map that i want play? 

Message 42 of 221 (15,570 Views)

★★★★ Novice
same here in brazil, hard to find a game.
Message 43 of 221 (15,570 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm in Northern California, not quite in a big city though. Would think that there'd be something reasonably close but no dice. And of course I've tried all the suggested fixes. Seems like there are just next to no servers, which then means more people abandon the game?

Message 44 of 221 (15,560 Views)

Re: servers empty, brazil and onther countrys

★★★★ Novice
Same here in France Frown
Message 45 of 221 (15,543 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here in France Frown

Message 46 of 221 (15,540 Views)

Re: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem in Australia. Tried multiple servers. 

Message 47 of 221 (15,785 Views)

empty game lobby

★★★ Apprentice

Is it possible the empty game lobbies are due to nobody playing anymore?  When i do get into a full game, it seems to be the same people over and over again.  I love this game and i know other people do as well.  Is there a way to find out how many people are still playing the game?

Message 48 of 221 (15,561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Had this problem since day one too! I found playing on German servers was the answer, although a bit laggy. Now for the last week or so, all servers have a very high ping, which they never had before. The German servers were usually around 195ms and are now around 400ms. The South African servers are still where they've always been, between 20-40ms. What's changed? Its not my internet as I play other games without an issue and the fact that the S.A. ping site is still the same ping? All other ping sites are now 400ms +. So basically now, with never finding a game on South African servers and all other ping sites being too high to be playable, its unfortunately game over for me with this game, until something gets done about this. Such a pity because I really love playing Frown
Message 49 of 221 (15,752 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem, Im from South Africa too, since yesterday I haven't been able to play any game mode, ive tried reconnecting multiple times. In the past I was able to temporarily play a different game mode for a while then go back and was able to join an GA game mode. Now, just nothing...

I paid for the Deluxe edition, and for us south africans, thats a * ton of money. But I bought it because I love Star Wars and made sure that there are populated servers for SA before I bought. I should have known I would not get any good mileage with this game since the whole lootbox controversy exploded.

Message 50 of 221 (15,747 Views)