Come and play on EU servers. No problem finding matches there. Standard smile
Message 11 of 221 (22,085 Views)

Svar: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

★★★ Novice
Would like to play without lag.. Not the case when joining EU servers
Message 12 of 221 (22,062 Views)

★★★ Novice
It’s hard finding games for Xbox one as well. I’m playing from Hong Kong. This is just sad that you guys released a famed where the micro transaction system is not broken but the game is missing so much and a lot of the features are broken. Fix it please
Message 13 of 221 (22,042 Views)

★ Apprentice
Good day admin. I'm also from South Africa and I'm having the same problem with a bunch of my friends. Could you please find a solution to the empty servers. It was fine before the latest update.
Message 14 of 221 (21,912 Views)

Re: Empty lobbies

★ Apprentice
I have same problem . Xbox . South africa . Was able to get some results by joining germany server , but for the last two days i have not been able to find a single match . What a waste of money buying this . I feel i have been ripped off .
Message 15 of 221 (21,798 Views)

★★★ Novice

From South Africa also, been having the same problem ever since I bought the game. Been waiting in the lobby forever, please can you fix this issue!

Message 16 of 221 (21,891 Views)

Re: Can't find players/lobbies always empty Star wars Battlefront 2

★ Apprentice
I am also having issues. Solo queueing or team queueing ends in an empty lobby 90% of the time I queue.

It really is unplayable. I am really really unhappy with this purchase. Many of my South African friends have the same problems.
Message 17 of 221 (21,882 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same. Tried three different game modes, at 5PM when you'd think more people would be playing. Nothing. 

How do you change your connecting server? I've tried switching the ping site to UK but after trying to matchmake it switches it back to ZA automatically.

Message 18 of 221 (21,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This game is poorly set up, either u can't find a match or u end up in the same maps all the time or the matchmaking is unbalanced. It's so frustrating. If you from South Africa you rather play BF1 for now.
Message 19 of 221 (21,830 Views)

Empty Lobbies - no fix in 2+ weeks? Come on.

★★★ Novice

Constantly getting empty lobbies when i attempt to get into a Blast, Galactic Assault, and Heroes v. Villains.  Less prevalent in Galactic Assault and space battles, but I've just tried getting into a blast match 7 times and have gotten empty lobbies every time.  You cannot honestly tell me that no one is playing.  And if you can tell me that, then MAKE THIS INFORMATION VISIBLE TO THE PLAYERS SO WE KNOW IT'S NOT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM.  I'm not going to sit there forever and hope 9 other people connect when i don't even know if it's a problem.  

More troubling is the lack of any official response to the other 2 threads i've posted in about this issue.  I'm trying to give you guys my patronage and that of my friends, but it's embarrassing and frustrating to try over and over to connect to a game with 2 other people and fail to find a single game...

Playing from South Korea, on PC.  No issues like this with any other game, and never had this issue on SWBF1.

Message 20 of 221 (21,770 Views)